In Alaska, an “old-timer”, or long-time Alaskan resident, is known as a Sourdough. Newcomers to Alaska are often called “cheechakos”.
This basket will make a Sourdough out of any cheechako in your life …
- A historic sourdough starter
- Our Alaskan barley pancake mix,
- Your choice of one of our delicious syrups (we HIGHLY recommend birch syrup on your sourdoughs for the full experience) – Pure Birch Syrup ($5 extra), Breakfast Syrup ($2 extra), Blueberry Syrup, or Raspberry Rhubarb Syrup
- Birched honey
- A locally made birch spoon for stirring up the sourdough
- An Alaskan beverage of your choice! – Coffee, Tea or BOTH (extra $6)!
- (Optional) Add an Alaska hand painted tin ornament for that festive touch. Small Leaf ($3 extra), Large Leaf ($4 extra), Snowflake ($2 extra), or Star ($2 extra) Please note; these are one-of-a-kind. Color/design may vary.
This basket is an Alaskan standard; sourdough all the way!
If you would like a specific run (first, mid or late), please specify in the comments when checking out.