In Alaska, an “old-timer”, or long-time Alaskan resident, is known as a Sourdough. Newcomers to Alaska are often called “cheechakos”.
This basket will make a Sourdough out of any cheechako in your life …
- A historic sourdough starter
- Our Alaskan barley pancake mix or Alaska sunrise birch-nut granola
- Your choice of one of our delicious syrups (we HIGHLY recommend birch syrup on your sourdoughs for the full experience) – Pure Birch Syrup ($9 extra), Breakfast Syrup ($3.05 extra), Blueberry Syrup, or Raspberry Rhubarb Syrup
- Raw Alaska Wildflower Honey SOLD OUT or 8oz Wild Birched honey ($2 extra)
- A locally made birch spoon for stirring up the sourdough
- An Alaskan beverage of your choice! – Tea, Coffee (50¢ extra), or BOTH* (extra $8)! If you’re more of a Hot Chocolate kind of person, choose the Chugach Hot Chocolate ($2.50 extra). *If you choose both, let us know in the comments when checking out if you have a preference, or else we will put in our favorite choice!
This basket is an Alaskan standard; sourdough all the way!