Experience timeless elegance with our Birched Old Fashion. We’ve infused this classic cocktail with our signature birch syrup, marrying the richness of bourbon with a subtle, sweet twist. Savor tradition, redefined.
Birch Syrup Selection: Crafting Your Cocktail’s Flavor Profile
Birched Old Fashion Ingredients
Change up your cocktail’s flavor profile with our different birch syrup options.
Birched Old Fashion
- 1.5 oz bourbon or rye whiskey
- 2 tsp Birch Syrup
- 1tsp water
- 2-3 Dashes of Bitters
- Orange Peel (for garnish)
*Not sure which of our birch syrups to use? Let us help you craft the perfect cocktail flavor profile.
- In a glass, add the birch syrup, water, and 2-3 dashes of bitters and stir.
- Pour the bourbon into the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and stir well to mix the ingredients and chill the drink.
- Release the oil from the orange peel by giving it a twist over the drink. Optionally, drop the orange peel into the glass as a garnish.
- Enjoy your Birch Syrup Old Fashioned!