You might be asking why Birch Syrup in a grill crate? Birch Syrup is an incredible ingredient in many recipes including – birch basil salmon sauce, and birch sesame teriyaki.
Cooking amazing meals seems to be a favorite pastime, now more than ever!
Enjoy some Bullwhip hot sauce from Barnacle Foods made with piri piri peppers and Alaska bull kelp harvested near Juneau Alaska. “May we kelp you?” they say. We have definitely been kelped!
And nothing better to snack on while grilling the day away … Reindeer and Venison meat sticks from Indian Valley Meats, a stick or three of scrumptious smoked salmon jerky from Smoked Alaska, and a few of our famous Alaska Gold Nugget birch cream caramels to top it all off.
In this crate you’ll find:
- 5.5 oz Wild Sauce
- 3.7 oz Birch Orange Mustard
- 5.5 oz Bullwhip Hot Sauce
- 1 oz Alaska Salt Company (Your choice of flavor: Alder Smoked, Fireweed, or Birch)
- 1 oz Alaska Smoked King Salmon Jerky Strips – Your choice of flavor: Original, Teriyaki, or Pepper.
- 2 Venison or Reindeer meat sticks from Indian Valley Meats
- 3 Alaska Gold Nuggets
- Optional: add a 3.4oz bottle of Pure Birch Syrup