Enhance your snack routine with our Chaga-infused no-bake energy bites—a convenient, wholesome way to fuel your day.
Packed with immune support and antioxidants, these tasty, hassle-free treats bring the powerful advantages of Chaga to your daily snacking.
Add our Chaga Extract to your cart and experience the difference of using high-quality ingredients. If you only have Chaga tea on hand, chop up dried dates and soak them in a strong brew for at least five minutes before using them in the recipe below.
No Bake Chaga Energy Bites
- 1/2 cups Dates
- 3/4 tsp Alaska Wild Harvest Chaga Extract
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 4 Tbsp Nut Butter of Your Choice
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- Shredded Coconut
- Flax seed
- Sesame seed
- Hemp Seed
- Mixed Powered Blend
- In a food processor or blender, pulse dates until they are broken up.
EXPERT TIP: If using dried dates, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes ahead of time.
- Add Alaska Wild Harvest Chaga Extract, shredded coconut, nut butter, raw cacao, and a pinch of salt. Blend until mixed but not overly processed. It’s okay to still see small pieces in the mixture. Take a moment to taste and make any necessary adjustments to suit your taste preferences.
- Roll the mixture into balls using the heat of your hands to mold them. Enjoy as they are or roll in a topping of your choice!
EXPERT TIP: Use a small ice cream scooper to make equal-sized balls.
- If time allows chill the balls for 10 to 15 minutes before serving (though not required).
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week.